Mist blower L3E
Powerful, professional and easy to use
NB - model not available in Europe
Cifarelli L3E is the professional mist sprayer used by farmers all over the world for treating their crops. L3E gives continuity to our historic L3.
- Maximum vertical range15 m
- Maximum horizontal range17 m
- Average drops sizeØ 120 µm
Learn more about our products
Wide range of accessories
Easy to use
|3,6 kW (5 HP)
|Liquids tank capacity
|17 L (4.49 US gals.)
|Maximum vertical range
|Maximum horizontal range
|Average drops size
|Ø 120 µm
|0 - 3,6 l/min
|20 m³ /min
|Without pipes 10,62 Kg, With pipes 11,36 Kg
|49 x 74 x 38 cm
Why choose Mist blower L3E
L3E is the Evolution of our famous L3, a machine dedicated to professionals that guarantees great autonomy and working capacity.
As the historic L3, the L3E in equipped with:
- iron frame
- practical and robust cotton cushion
- accelerator on the chassis or on the handle controls
- 17-litre liquid tank
- Long life and reliability: if you work every day in difficult areas, the reliability and durability of the machine are key elements of the selection. Thanks to the longer life, the total cost of the machine in the medium-long term is considerably lower than that of a machine that comes at a lower price, but that, if used daily, will have to be replaced very often.
- Easy to use: L3Evo is a machine for professionals, but at the same time it is very easy to use, as only the accelerator and tap need to be adjusted.
- Easy to maintain: no frills, with carburetor easy access for maintenance and unified bolts: the entire machine can be dismantled by using a single spanner.
- Broad operating range: the powerful 5HP engine and the ventilation system ensure a very wide range: up to 17 meters horizontally and 15 metres vertically. The treatment is thus up to three times faster compared to low-power machines. Furthermore, the option of using it even with the pipe in a vertical position, combined with the considerable range, also enables you to treat tall trees.
- High autonomy in its version with 18-litre liquid tank.
- Comfortable thanks to the padded cushion and wide adjustable padded shoulder straps, both with a fabric finish.
Effectiveness of treatments
The mist sprayer allows for low-volume treatments. The uniform size of the dispensed drops, combined with the action of the air that moves the leaves, ensures effective and uniform protection on both sides of the treated surface.
Using the mist sprayer significantly reduces the use of water and chemicals. Indeed, compared to traditional shoulder-carried or motorised pumps, the treatment with the mist sprayer prevents waste due to dripping because the product is more concentrated and micronised.
For operators who work every day in the field, quick and easy maintenance is essential. This mist sprayer has an open float chamber carburetor for fast cleaning and a simplified disassembly scheme.
The single head of the bolts allows the entire machine to be dismantled by using a single spanner. All this makes it possible to intervene in an easy and timely manner even when working in difficult areas.
Our distributors offer an accurate after-sales service, with the immediate availability of spare parts, to prevent delays in the treatments carried out by professionals.
The quality is guaranteed by a machine entirely designed and manufactured made in Italy with the best materials and a specialized workforce.
This mist sprayer model can only be sold outside EU and USA; for these areas we offer the M1200 mist sprayer, the most advanced professional machine of Cifarelli technological research.
Accessories available at any time
Oil Cifarelli 2T
The Cifarelli machines are equipped with 2-stroke engine powered with a mixture of gasoline and oil. For the smooth operation of 2-stroke...Read more
The correct maintenance of your professional machine is an important element to ensure its long service life and always have it available when...Read more
Droplets diameter and treatment
When making phytosanitary treatments, the aim is to obtain a good coverage. A good answer to this need is treatment at low volume. A treatment...Read more